Capture the feel of retro samples in your music! 15 Original Compositions, designed on vintage cassette tapes and a 70s cassette recorder.
- 15 Original Melody Loops
- Drag & Drop
- Labeled by BPM & Key
- No plug-ins needed
- Compatible with all DAWs and MPCs*
- Master Clearance**
EXPERIENCE THE PAST.
There's a good reason why people love to sample records from the early 1970s to mid-2000s. The music has an indescribable tone and texture from the technology during the time period - and there's nothing quite like it today.
You can get close with tape emulation plugins, but it's pretty tough to copy the imperfections of the technology. The real deal always wins.
HOW IT WAS MADE...
After composing these melodies with analog synthesizers and computer plugins, I resampled the audio into the 'Channel Master Solid State Cassette Recorder,' a piece of technology that came out in the 70s.
Immediately after doing this, the samples sounded like they came out of an old rerun of Blade Runner from 1982. The effect was pretty strong, so I carefully blended it into the original to create a dirty, yet balanced effect.
EASY TO USE...
All loops are labeled by BPM and key and are ready to drag and drop into your DAW. These loops were engineered to sound great with the MPC DRUMS Drum Kit, and can be chopped up in your software or hardware MPC.
15 Compositions Included:
- Alginate - 118bpm - Amin (0:32)
- BlackMirror - 180bpm - D#min (0:42)
- Bounce - 164bpm - Cmaj (0:46)
- CakePop - 120bpm - Amin (0:32)
- Change - 125bpm - Fmin (1:01)
- Granuloma - 155bpm - Gmin (0:49)
- Jada - 168bpm - Emin (0:45)
- Logan - 150bpm - Gmin (0:51)
- Magnotta - 144bpm - Amaj (0:53)
- MarkZuckerberg - 160bpm - F#min (0:48)
- Night - 162bpm - F#min (0:47)
- Polymerase - 182bpm - F#min (0:42)
- Swim - 195bpm - Bmin (1:18)
- TaylorHam - 140bpm - Amin (0:54)
- Vermicide - 185bpm - Fmin (0:41)
All samples are formatted to stereo WAV 24-bit 44.1kHz. They are fully compatible with any DAW and hardware sampler. After ordering, you'll immediately receive a link in your email to download the kit.
*Legacy MPCs (2500, 5000, 1000, 500, 4000, 2000XL, etc) can only read 16-bit wav files. A 16-bit version of the kit is included in the zip file for legacy MPC users.
**Nomadikh is entitled to a publishing split and co-production credit if a major label/artist placement is achieved with these samples. For detailed information, please read the "Master Clearance" agreement here.
Iam in love with those sounds from 70s ,am gonna experiment it on my hindie beats productions ,keep working kings
Great processing, guaranteed to inspire